top of page
A local artist will teach guests how to recreate a work of art, through step by step instruction.
- Free 20 minute consultation MUST TAKE PLACE AT LEAST TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT in order to determine desired art style and theme as well as to go over location details.
- 90 full minutes of art making
(acrylic painting on canvas, colored pencil on paper, or charcoal drawing. NOTE: All guests will enjoy the medium of your selection.)
- Each guest will be able to take home their own work of art as a memorable keepsake
- Guest of honor will be photographed with his or her guests and will be provided with a poloroid of this photo on site.
- Protective drop-cloth, as well as all art materials provided. Artists will work while seated from table-top easels unless other arrangements are specified. All easels, tables and chairs will be supplied.
bottom of page